I. General Information
- The Website Owner shall care for the privacy of each User who uses the services of the website pharmapoint.pl (hereinafter as: Website). The Website Owner is .
- Bearing in mind providing Users with the knowledge of the principles of website operation, the Website Owner shall ensure data security at any time the website is used.
- Controller – it shall mean Pharmapoint S.A. with its registered office in Łódź (91-342) at ul. Zbąszyńska 3, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000368567, NIP [Tax ID No.]: 779-238-40-07, REGON [National Business Registry No.]: 301582667, e-mail address, phone number.
- Website Owner – it shall mean Pharmapoint S.A. with its registered office in Łódź (91-342) at ul. Zbąszyńska 3, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000368567, NIP [Tax ID No.]: 779-238-40-07, REGON [National Business Registry No.]: 301582667, e-mail address, phone number.
- User – it shall mean any natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality using the Website.
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Supervisory Authority – its shall mean an independent public authority established by a member state in order to protect natural persons’ basic rights and freedoms in connection with data processing. In Poland, this authority is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- In connection with using the Website, cookies are collected. Cookies are computer data recorded in text files, which can comprise personal data such as an IP address and a unique device identifier recorded in a file. Cookie files are stored on the Website User’s device and enable to use particular Website functions, and they also serve to enhance using the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page from which they come and a unique number.
- The Website shall not collect any information automatically, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookies shall be used for the purposes of:
- adjusting the Website content to the User’s preferences and optimizing web page use; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User’s device and load a web page properly, adjusted to the User’s individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages and thus enable to improve the structure and content thereof.
- Cookies used by the Website shall be safe for the web page user’s device.
- The Website shall use the following types of cookie files:
- “session” - temporary files stored on the User’s device until the User leaves the web page or shuts down the software/browser;
- “persistent” - cookies stored on the User’s device for the period defined in cookie files’ parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website shall also use cookie files that enable to gather information on the manner of using the Website - Google Analytics, used by the Google company. Please refer to the page https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=pl for detailed information on the principles of Google Analytics tool operation.
- The lawful basis for the collection of personal data taken from cookie files is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR that permits the processing of personal data for the purposes of pursuing the Controller’s legitimate interests. Such a purpose shall be to adjust the site to the User’s individual settings and to conduct statistical analyses concerning Users and visitors to the site.
- Users may change their cookie settings at any time. In particular, these settings can be changed in such a manner as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to be informed of each entry of a cookie in the device of the Website User. Detailed information on whether and how cookie files can be handled are available in your software (web browser) settings, for instanceL
- Users have the right to the erasure of the data obtained through cookie files, the right to object against their processing, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (the supervisory authority).
IV. Final Information